Seeing Detail and Color by Profession
Below is a sampling of occupations and the impact our lights are making to help people work smarter, save time and money at the moment of installation.
- Artists and Digital Printers: Natural, northern light any time of day or night to help you see and work better. Helps in seeing a wide color range and pastel subtleties for illustrating and seeing reference.
- Booths Operators: Whether spraying, proofing or inspecting, a vision with a benchmark makes a difference. More on vehical painting.
- Call Center or Office Personnel: By reducing ACTH and Cortisol levels with our lights, stress, eyestrain and headaches are reduced. More comfort offered by ease of seeing.
- Carpenters, Woodworkers. Great light gives you the advantage to see clearly the subtle affects stain and finishes have on wood. Great for creation, matching, and repair.
- Designers: See the true-color effect that you are looking for as you design and compare color. Helps in seeing a wide color range and pastel subtleties for illustrating and seeing reference. Benefit from the time you save in color selection. Excellent lighting can positively affect the creation and presentation process.
- Dental Offices and Labs: Traditional Dentists, Cosmetic Dentists, Dental Assistants, Hygienists, Office Personnel: See detail, records, computer screens better. Color take-offs are faster, more productive chair time with less rework. Eliminates need to run to the window to check color matching. Patients look and feel better. One Dentist gave a testimonial that he changed his normal color range from A to C after installing our lights. (Sponsored Hinman Show) Relational Advertising Outside the Office.
- Doctors: Provides a benchmark in helping to see skin color. Creates soothing environment for overloaded work days. (eliminates yellow/greenish cast from poor lighting, Staff look and feel better in color-correct light. 2/3 less UV emissions from that of cool-white fluorescent light. We have a sample case size to try them.
- Fire and Rescue: When you are in the Emergency business you want to be on top of your game. You don't need to be wore out from poor lighting. Whether taking calls or giving orders, being clear on communications helps all involved. And, a side benefit, your workplace looks "on and ready," clean and professional.
- Facility Managers: Provide a healthier, more cheerful environment. Reduces headache and eyestrain complaints. Bring out colors in furnishings and design. We constantly hear from our clients that when a visitor comes by they ask; "Did you paint or put skylights in"? Our natural-spectrum light goes a long way.
- Galleries and Art Restoration Departments: Increases overall color viewing light evenly. Color-correct light has penetrating capabilities which helps in the restoration process. Helps in seeing a wider color range and pastel subtleties for restoration and referencing. Our lights emit only 1/3 of the UVA and UVB rays of tradional box store fluorescent lighting.
- Home Furnishings Professionals: Our color correct lights show off what designers designed. Poor lighting hides color, impact and excitement generated through great design. "Tale of Two Couches" article communicates a serious vulnurability poor lighting creates.
- IT Departments: relief from symptoms created by tremendous and continuous eyestrain.
- Inspection operations: defects, workpiece finish consistency and color matching.
- Make-up and Hair Beauticians: Client skin and hair colors remain true. Clients looks healthier with clearer tones, teeth even appear whiter. Impact is impressive! We 100% guarantee it! No surprises for clients when they go outdoors.
- Machine Operators: can see micrometers, indicators, gauges, parts, finishes, and prints better. Less part rework.
- Media Departments: match color better, reduce screen glare significantly.
- Optomotrists and Opthamologists: Our amazing eye's 7,000,000 cones helping to convert vast imagery to code and 120,000,000 rods in place for safety and focusing capabilities can leave us speechless in awe and wonder. The miracle of sight enhanced by highy quality light can remedy more than meets the eye. (continued)
- Office workers: complaints of headaches and eyestrain go away and people see and feel better.
- Paint matching technicians: Such as auto body shop, factory paint area paint booths. Easier and more accurate color matching because of the penetrating quality light cuts through layers to reflective base. Spray out time reduced means efficiencies in material usage, speed and accuracy in color matching, less airborne chemicals and less redo time. Consistent color viewing at night, cloudy and overcast days. See prep work better. Great for Inspection operations; defects and part to part color matching.
- Pharmacists: can read small text better, look on and off computer screens easier, reduces eyestrain and gives a cheerful professional look.
- Photographers: transparencies and prints can be viewed in true color. Clients experience photographer's intended colors accuratey. Helps in seeing a wider color range and pastel subtleties for photo retouching and photo referencing.
- Police and Emergency: When you are in the Emergency business you want to be on top of your game. You don't need to be wore out from poor lighting. Whether taking calls or giving orders, being clear on communications helps all involved. And, a side benefit, your workplace looks alive, clean and professional.
- Printers: can please even the most pickiest art directors and clients by allowing them to see true color anywhere in the shop or meeting room.
- Retailers: Whether your 're displaying fabric, furniture or diamonds, these lights give the magic glow that looks incredible close up or from the street. The penetrating light brings out the beauty that was intended by the product designer. One retailer replaced one row with these lights. He tracked sales of the row before the new lights were installed and after. Although this test was not scientific, he experienced a 30% increase in sales in that row!
- Students: Students are less agitated, higher and sustained concentration levels. Helps ADHD students.
- Teachers: Lessened eye strain and headaches, reduced glare on screens and erase boards. See our testimonial page!
According to Dr. Sam Berman*, our eyes respond better to full-spectrum light. Color-correct light or full-spectrum light offers a color temperature unlike any in the industry. CRS Light's are the closest to natural light at the best price you can find today. Our color correct lights are featured at the Smithsonian Institute. If you are a professional and need to see detail and color clearly and accurately, then these lights will save you time and money in improved productivity..we guarantee it!
*Sam Berman is presently senior scientist emeritus at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL). He was the originator and the first leader of the lighting research program. Before joining LBNL, he was professor of physics at Stanford University, where he was a member of the team that founded the Stanford Linear Accelerator.
Surprises can eat away at your bottom line so another tip is to have your lab or connect with a lab already utilizing the same color-correct light. In a sence, each artist could be looking at the same canvas and color spectrum.
The ability to SEE your work in the right neutral light makes a difference. The challanges and variables are many so why not manage these? Redo's are costly in labor, lost chair- time, and material, all affecting your bottom line.
About seeing through transluscent layers acurately.
© 1999-2017 CRS Light